RE: Electrical question so I can learn

To: "'Jessica'" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Electrical question so I can learn
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:20:27 +1030
Ivin, the letters indicate what circuit the fuses feed.
L - Lights
H - Horn
F - Fan (heater fan)
W - Wipers
As an aded precaution, I will be adding a 30A fuse at the output of
the alternator to protect the wiring loom from meltdown if a fault
develops OR if my positive earth '65 has the battery connected frack
to bunt!
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner
1972 P510 2 door - in storage
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building