Re: (no subject)

To: <RGARRE@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:49:39 -0500
Hi Rich,

Build a stroker 1600 w/the U20 crank, pistons, carbs and rods you have.
While it won't be as quick as a real U20 it'll be a lot cheaper.

The U20 timing components are about 1100 now :(

I live in Bayside, NY, just over the Throggs Neck Bridge. You can come out
to my house and you can see a stroker and all the mods I did to the engine.
I also have a 5 speed.

Oh, I also have a 66 :)

Hartford is about 90 miles from me. I was in Hartford 2x in the past month.

Mike