More parts for SRL311-000489

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: More parts for SRL311-000489
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:50:58 -0800
Hello All,

Well, for those of you that have been enjoying the picture updates on my
website, you may have been wondering why the updates have stopped.

Well, the answer lies in the fact that all of the major components are out
at various subcontractors. Now that the body work is finished, the car is
back at the strippers getting another acid dip and then it will be metal
etched, sealed and prepared for priming.

The suspension components have been cleaned and sand blasted and are at the
powder coaters getting done. The engine is out at the machine shop getting
getting worked on. So there pics are going to have to wait until the stuff
starts coming back in. So for now I am working on purchasing some of those
final parts I need to finish the car off.

One was a roll bar I got from Dennis Currington which is sized correctly for
the low windshield cars. It's powder coated and beautiful.

The second one was one of Stan Chernoff's reproduction 67.5 2000 fan
shrouds. This has to be one of the best repros I have ever seen. He had an
original one to compare the repro with and I could not tell the difference.
Truly a pretty piece and it looks great.

So the retoration is certainly not on hold and as soon as the stuff starts
coming back and coming together I will be posting pics.

Keeping the Faith,

Andrew Murphy
1067.5 2000 SoCalROC