New Datsun/Nissan sports car club in Las Vegas and Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Datsun/Nissan sports car club in Las Vegas and Roadster
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:56:40 EST
Hello,

       Went for a run today with the new Las Vegas Datsun/Nissan Sports Car
Club, aka Sin City Zs. Had twelve cars, one roadster(me) ten Zs, and a Probe.
Had a blast. Lots of "that little roadster REALLY GOES" comments. Working on
getting more roadsters next time.

       Now for my wish list. As you know I am refurbishing the SU carbs.
There are a few parts that I am chronicly short of. Particulary heat shields
and overflow tubes. If anybody has any extra beat to hell/broken/ugly heat
shields or overflows I would like to hear from you. I will
clean/weld/repair/replate them and find them good homes.

                                                 thx to all,

                                                       keith williams