High Windshield Q-window gasket?

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: High Windshield Q-window gasket?
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:48:37 +0100
On the subject of window gaskets, does anyone know where
to find the profile used in the high windshield roadster quarter
windows? They used 2 different thickness and I want to find
the thicker profile used to the rear. The original gasket was a
1-piece but I think there should be some similar profile available
in long strips.

Thomas