Looking for a Car Dolly (and car transport suggestions)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Car Dolly (and car transport suggestions)
From: "Mical Davis" <mical.davis@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:41:55 -0800
Hi,

I just wanted to see if anyone has a lead on where I can get a used car
dolly.  I might also consider a tow bar, but the dolly is probably the
better approach.

I am also trying to find someplace that can get a class 2 hitch for my
car.  So far I am only finding class 1's. I am looking to install this
on a 99 VW Passat.  Also, if anyone has any suggestions on cheap car
transportation (Portland, OR area to St. Louis, MO) I'd certainly like
to hear about it.

Thanks

Mical Davis
Corvallis, OR