Re: engine mod questions

To: <SLBESQ@aol.com>, <evan@sensorydigital.com>,
Subject: Re: engine mod questions
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:56:06 -0500
I was quoted a price of 300 for the manifold and linkage but no carbs. I can
buy a used set of carbs to keep the price down but I think it will be a lot of
trial and error on jetting the carbs correctly and expensive!

I'll fine tune my SUs and I doubt the Webers will really give that much more
performance and they'll lose some power on the bottom end.