Re: Parts required

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <ajsmyth@ukonline.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Parts required
From: "Weisner" <weisner@seidata.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 05:57:39 -0500
Andrew,
    All of thr RHD cars came with CLEAR front turn signal lenses. The last
time
I checked, the usual suppliers here in the US carried them. You might try
your
local Nissan dealer also, part # 26120-10400 "ASSY -LENSE, with rim
(white)"or
26120-10401 "ASSY-LENSE, with rim (amber)".
    Also note that the reversing lamp mounts on the right on a  RHD car
and the left on a LHD. The frame has the holes for both.
    Kurt Weisner
    65, 68, 69 RHD 'ladies
    65 Silvia
    61 spl-212