Parts required

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts required
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 02:22:01 EST
Hi List

I received this from Andrew Smyth (who now owns the only right hand drive
roadster in the UK). Can anyone help Andrew? His email is:
ajsmyth@ukonline.co.uk

Thanks

<< Hi Rob,

My name is Andrew Smyth.  I have just purchased a RHD 1967 SP311 from Jim
Garrett.  Perhaps you are familiar with the car.

Unfortunately many of the details are incorrect for the car.  I am in need of
complete set of emblems, front amber turn signals, rear reflectors complete,
reversing lamp and soft top latches and receivers.

If you can help me to source any of these, preferrably good used parts i
would be grateful.

The latches and receivers seem prohibitively expensive new.

Andrew. >>