New book - oh dear

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New book - oh dear
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 02:36:48 EST
Hi

Well the publishers just sent me the book I mentioned a few days back called
Ultimate Sports Cars - a very lavish affair with loads of great pics.

The good news is that the roadster (or Fairlady 1600 as they describe it) is
one of less than 50 cars featured - it has 4 pages devoted to it and is
positioned between the AC/Shelby Cobra and the AC 428.

The bad news is that whoever wrote the piece had no idea about these cars and
probably less idea after they researched it. The 2000 gets a sentence, no
more. Where it falls down is that instead of using their pictures of my 1600,
they used pictures of my 2000 which were lifted from Hot Cars, published a
few years ago - there are other typos and errors - sad thing was I offered to
write the piece for earlier this year.

Still, I guess it's more recognition for the roadster and perhaps few will
notice the errors.

Rob
www.fairlady.org