who?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: who?
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 21:04:25 -0700
Keith is not the last bio and I won't be either;

Name is Ron Hamilton and I am obsessive (according to Judy, my wonderful
understanding Significant Other) about Datsuns, especially roadsters
A Kansas farm boy who was transplanted to Arizona in 1960 and dabbled in
anything with a motor since I was about 7. Now at 55+, the kids aren't
around to break things and only to ask for money, I get to indulge
myself in the toys every man wants but can't justify.
  Living in the Phoenix area, it is a great place for collecting things
like the RCKTSHP, a 1962 spl310, a 78Z with a 350 Chevy, 67 1/2 serial
000050 and a personal junkyard all situated on a 1/2 acre. Bought the
garage with a house attached several years ago and still need to park
vehicles outside. Keep looking for a box of ambition with every project
but haven't found enough to finish all my projects yet.
  Judy honestly thinks I am an obsessive compulsive because she never
knows what she will find in the garage when she drives in from work.
Recently it was a Buick Reatta and a 10th anniversary 1980 280ZX. The
list of vehicles includes cars, motorcycles, boats,a truck, trailers
etc. My insurance man loves me!!!

Ron Hamilton