Unsolicited dizzy plug and roadster clocks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Unsolicited dizzy plug and roadster clocks
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:29:11 -0800 (PST)
Today with Victor's help I installed a Gary Boone distributor.( Actually, I
seem to get in Vic's way so he ends up doing most of it.)

So, here is a plug because good work needs mentioning.

For those of you on the fence, here is my experience.

 Gary is very good to work with.

I found a marked performance increase.

 Acceleration is stronger and the car feels like it has more horsepower (if
that is possible)

At cruise speed, when you hit the gas, it wants to go!

seems like there is more usable power throughout the range.

the exhaust note even sounds better.

I have heard that little to no performance gains are to be had, just increased
reliability.

For me, not true!  Major performance increase!    (your result may vary)

It is also a very easy conversion.

So if you are on the fence, get off. I sent Gary some roadster dizzies so he'll
be able to build some more.

Oh, clocks........ I have never had a early clock work, but my 70 keeps time
like a timex.

Roman