RE: Unsolicited dizzy plug and roadster clocks

To: "'Geegc@aol.com'" <Geegc@aol.com>, roadsterregistry@yahoo.com,
Subject: RE: Unsolicited dizzy plug and roadster clocks
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 06:47:07 -0800
>Roman Wrote  Today with Victor's help I installed a Gary Boone
distributor.( Actually, I seem to get in Vic's way so he ends up doing most
of it.)

>Gary C Wrote - Victor does that.

Guilty as charged. It's a personal failing of mine. I don't know how I got
to be such a Tweaker (hyper, nervous, Impatient, jumpy). Possible the term
"Control Freak" is even more fitting. It manifests itself even more at work.
I know many computer  "Tricks" and my coworkers often want me to tech them.
I start out instructing, but soon lose my cool and take the mouse/keyboard
and say "here, watch me do it".

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup