early clocks

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: early clocks
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:50:27 -0800
The clock in my 67 is working great! I don't know how to fix em, but I did
learn some interesting stuff in the process of getting mine working:

Taking the monster to a clock shop is a good bet. Cleanliness and proper
lubrication are key. I understand that there are several different weights
of clock oil on the market, each used for a specific job. If your clock
doesn't keep time, it may just be dirty or improperly lubricated. The early
clocks also appear to be mechanical in the extreme! Take it to a repair shop
that can deal with older-technology timepieces.

Well, enough about that. I gotta go out to the garage and see what time it
is :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600