Re: Dash Repair or Replace

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Subject: Re: Dash Repair or Replace
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:54:34 -0700
Larry,

When I went to Shasta a few months ago I was going with the exact same question
in mind.  Many of the cars there had the dash covers installed, and unless you
get down and look closely you will not know it.  I think that unless you require
the original dash for a lot of money you will be very happy with the dash
cover.  That is the way I will recover my spare dash and then install it on my
car after painting.

Tom
69 2000
Portland, Oregon