Re: Wiring on A 66

To: Ed Wilsey <Kensington_FC@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Wiring on A 66
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:34:06 -0500 (CDT)
Ed,

Instead of having to find the radio power wire, just connect to the
black/white wire that was connected to the voltage regulator. It will just
as good.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA