sunday in the driveway

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: sunday in the driveway
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 20:58:15 -0700
Managed to get some work done on Pam's car today. Pulled the diff and rear
springs. Then the heat must have gotten to us, because we pulled the front
suspension apart as well. Around lunchtime, we realized this pig aint movin
unless it's got wheels! So we headed down to Harbor Freight and pick up a
furniture dolly for about $15. The frame sits on it just fine and we can
wheel it in and out of the garage without difficulty.

File this one under 'Going way past replacing those little rubber thingies
in the front end' :)

Posted some pics. www.picturetrail.com/bauman311

Paul Bauman
67 1600