Mad Dogs and Roadster Owners

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mad Dogs and Roadster Owners
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:30:52 -0700
Sorry, I'm not an Englishman.  If you saw Paul's post of Frame Fun, you've
gotten the jist of our day. It was hot, icky, yucky work. Did manage to get
the rear springs clean. Are they much trouble to take apart? I know...too
much detail cleaning, and no , I'm not a glutton for punishment. Next on the
list of things to do is clean, prime and paint the front suspension parts. I
do need to get the steering box off. Didn't have a Pittman arm puller. Paul
says I'm getting one for Christmas. I was hoping for  gift certificate to
Victoria's Secret.  Oh well. Next weekend, I'll be finishing up the frame,
hopefully.

So, one large Tequila and OJ later, it doesn't hurt as much and I'm ready to
tackle any job that needs doing on my Roadster.

Safe and Happy Roadstering

Pamela Bauman
67 1600 in even more pieces
Westminster, Ca.