SEROC gulf coasters

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEROC gulf coasters
From: "E.A. Roe" <roe@eng.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 16:47:19 -0400
Hey SEROCers,
I know it's rather last minute, but there is an autocross in Fort Myers,
FLA this coming weekend.  I won't have a roadster there (since mine is 3
years dead and counting) but I'm going to accompany my Dad down there in
his '85 RX-7.  The weekend looks interesting because on Saturday they
have a novice day for us beginners, with extra track time and pointers,
then the regular autocross is Sunday.
For more info. follow the link below.
<http://gulfcoastautocrossers.com/>
        Eric Roe
        Sarasota, FL
        '68 1600 (Dead, waiting for me to finish grad. school,
                and then submerged by Tropical Storm Gabrielle)