Re: SEROC gulf coasters

To: "E.A. Roe" <roe@eng.usf.edu>,
Subject: Re: SEROC gulf coasters
From: "reblues" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:41:19 -0400
Wow,   that sounds like a great weekend!!

Is any one thinking about camping at Road Atlanta?  I will be there.  I have
someone's cooler from the Mitty and plenty of plates.   My personnel opinion
it is a great alternative to paying big bucks for a hotel room.  But that is
just me.  I will have plenty of fire wood and a couple of extra tents in
case anyone changes their minds.

Richard