Re: 1967.5 Interior Pictures?

To: mad@madgrizzle.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1967.5 Interior Pictures?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:04:12 EST
In a message dated 1/28/2002 11:59:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mad@madgrizzle.com writes:

> Even though I'm a long way off from working on the interior of my car, I
> get lots of questions from friends that see it and ask what I plan to
> do.  I would like the interior to 'look' original (my goal is to make the
> car look like a 1967.5.. I may tweak it a little, but in general, I want to
>
> keep with the theme of the car).  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
> find any pictures of the original interior of a 1967.5.  Can anyone point
> me to some?

I have several 1967.5 pictures posted up on the web.  They are of my car
after I installed the CDM Interior kit two years ago.  The interior is 95%
stock.  I tweaked it a few times too.

http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/model.html
or
http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html