1967.5 Interior Pictures?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1967.5 Interior Pictures?
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:57:12 -0500
Even though I'm a long way off from working on the interior of my car, I
get lots of questions from friends that see it and ask what I plan to
do.  I would like the interior to 'look' original (my goal is to make the
car look like a 1967.5.. I may tweak it a little, but in general, I want to
keep with the theme of the car).  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
find any pictures of the original interior of a 1967.5.  Can anyone point
me to some?  My main interest is in the stitching of the
interior.  Everything in my car is diamond patterned (seats, side panels,
rear bench).  I think the seats are original.. too bad they are rather torn
up.  Were the side panels and rear bench diamond patterned also?  The
installation of it looks like crap in my opinion so I suspect it wasn't
original.

Thanks,

John

John Hogan