Re: (strange) trailer hitch

To: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: (strange) trailer hitch
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:41:58 -0800
One of the things that I have always found kind of funny about my
Roadster is the fact that it has a trailer hitch - came that way from
the PO and looks like a professional installation. I attaches (like Gary
C.'s) to the rear bumper and through the trunk floor (and the frame rail
behind the gas tank) . It is rated for 100 pounds tongue weight, 1500
pounds total weight. I've always figured that it would be good for
towing a little trailer to carry the 1/64-scale RC Trident submarine I
plan to build after I get the Roadster running again ;^).

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA