Cobra-Datsun pic - sad news

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Cobra-Datsun pic - sad news
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:52:27 EST
Dear All

Ray Kaehler, of Portland Oregon, the driver of the Datsun in the Cobra image
recently posted, sadly passed away on 26 December.

Ray was a great campaigner for a number of years in the late 1960s and early
1970s - it was Ray's 2000 that Jack Scoville first raced before buying and
campaigning his own.

There will be a tribute to Ray on the webpages in time, but in the meantime I
hope you will join me in saying a sad farewell to one of the great 'weekend
warriors'.

Rob
www.datsun.org/fairlady/RayKaehler.jpg