Re: OT ups parts delivery

To: "weisner" <"weisner@seidata.com"@seidata.com>,
Subject: Re: OT ups parts delivery
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 06:52:03 -0800
Hi everyone,

I've been doing what Kurt suggested for several years now.  A friend owns an
upholstery shop and he allows me to receive my shipments there.

It's kind of funny because the USPS, FedEx and UPS delivery people have
wondered who the hell I am since I am never there.  My friend tells me they
are very inquisitive as to who is the guy that gets all these deliveries.
I've made it a point to introduce myself if I happen to be there when a
delivery is made so I won't be the "suspicious mistery guy" anymore.

So far, knock on wood, I've only lost one UPS delivery.  Who knows what
happen to it.  It was supposedly delivered to my friend's shop but we never
saw it.

Edgar Gonzalez
San Diego, CA
http://www.spl212.com