RE: Subject: Steering Gear Box

To: gilsonf@onewest.net
Subject: RE: Subject: Steering Gear Box
From: Matthew Zerega <mzerega@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:03:07 -0800 (PST)
Fred,

I saw your post on the Roadster's list.  I just finished pulling the
entire front suspension from my '66 SPL311 and I've got a good
steering box (no lash/very tight) I'll sell you for $50 bucks
+shipping.  In fact, all components (bushings, rod ends, idler) from
the front-end are real tight and look great with exception of the
rubber grease boots so if you need anything else let me know - note
that the calipers are less than a year old and are in excellent
condition.

Matt Zerega
(530) 898-9540