'67 1600, 72 510, and stuff, for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '67 1600, 72 510, and stuff, for sale
From: "Brian" <b.dooley1@home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:26:03 -0800
Hello all,
     I have a few things I'd like to sell.
1.  '72 510.  This is a long term project of mine that has sat since before I
bought my house.  I don't forsee anything new anytime soon.  All of the
bodywork is done.  Fiberglass hood, trunk, BRE flared front fenders, rear
flares and chin spoiler.  The car was painted in Porche Guard Red less than a
year ago.  The car has been completely disassembled including the glass.  I
have all the glass, including a brand new windshield from the Australian
shipment.  The body is about as flawless as you will see.  All the trim and
the sidemarkers have been removed.  Here are some of the special parts I have
to go with it.  Pair of 280ZX front struts, complete.  Suspension Techniques
rear springs and swaybar, not currently installed.  Bluebird taillights.
Three of four grilles.  New black headliner.  Brand new clutch and brake
master cylinders.  The car has also been converted to RIGHT HAND DRIVE.  This
car has the ability to be awesome.  It is not running, obviously, but for
someone it could be just what they need.  I currently have no drivetrain to
offer with it, that's up to you.  I can send pctures to any serious inquiries.
I am not interested in parting out or trading.  I am looking for $4500, which
doesn't even cover the bodywork and paint.  I realize this is a large sum of
money, but I thought I would offer it to the list before I try E-Bay.
2.  '67.5 1600 Roadster.  It has numerous mods and custom work, but currently
no drivetrain.  This is my former FJ20 powered car.  The motor has been
removed and sold, but it's ready to take whatever drivetrain you like.  Three
years back I put in a new CDM carpet kit, new CDM canvas top.  Carbon fiber
dash with full Autometer gauges.  Tenzo-R racing seats.  Comp suspension, with
custom lower spring perches.  16 inch tuner wheels.  Spare windshield and many
parts. It's in great shape and I'm willing to send detailed info to anyone
interested.  I am looking for $3500 for this.
3.  Brand new four cylinder SDS system.  This has never been used or even
installed.  It's still in the original packaging.  This is the top of the line
version that came out at the end of last year.  I paid $1250 for it, but will
take $1050.
4.  Late model RB20det six cylinder from the Skyline GT.  This is the 215 hp
version.  It comes with the five speed and a ceramic turbo, factory believe it
or not.  No harness or computer.  I would like $1000 for it, or best.
5.  Huge T3/T4 hybrid turbo.  This is a very nice unit that I got a while back
and had rebuilt.  It's ready  to go.  Water and oil cooled.  $500
6.  SR16ve engine.  This is a four cylinder engine from Japan.  It is a front
drive motor that came in the Pulsar VZR.  It is a '99 model with practically
no miles on it.  It doesn't even have road grime.  For those not farmiliar,
this is a VVL motor.  It is the Nissan version of V-TEC.  It has the dual cam
profiles that switch at around 5500 rpm.  It produces 174 horses at 8000
rpm's.  Do the math, that's about 107 horses per liter, normally aspirated. I
have the front drive tranny to go with it as well.  It is a close ratio five
speed with limited slip.  I had planned on mating this motor to a rear drive
SR20 tranny and putting it in the Roadster.  It's not an easy swap, but it is
possible and I'd be happy to put the buyer on the right track for the adapter
plate.  I have no tranny or computer, but otherwise it's great.  I'm asking
for $1300.  This motor does use many parts in common with the other SR's and
could even be turbocharged for a truly scarry ride.
7.  Complete right hand drive conversion for a 240Z.  This is the dash,
without gauges, steering rack, pedal box, windshield wiper assembly, cowling,
pedals, throttle linkage, and even the "Fairlady Z" tailgate emblem and
Japanese fuse cover.  All out of a '72 Fairlady Z.  $700

I can supply pics of all these items.  They are all in San Diego, and I could
help with delivery in So. Cal.
Thanks,
         Brian