Re: 1600 SU Needles....

To: grayc@rpi.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1600 SU Needles....
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:35:46 EST
Chris,

       Nissan used a number of different needles in the various years of
1600s. After sorting through them all I wasn't satisfied so I started looking
at the British SU needles. Found one that I really like, the ADQ needle. I
and several folks on the list are running them with good success.  As they
are not normally available in the US I am buying them from Burlen Fuel System
in England and reselling them for a modest markup (Shipping on a bunch is the
same as on two). For list folks I send a pair to you, if you like them, send
me $40.00. If you don't like them, send the needles back.  So far every one
has kept the needles.

                                                 keith williams