re: michael spreadbury intro

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: re: michael spreadbury intro
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:28:34 -0800
Welcome Michael,
While amongst a group of big-hearted, well-meaning, prone to feuding,
Miata-squabbling, wheel-offset-FAQ challenged enthusiasts, I think in time
most will recognize we are fortunate to have input from your varied Datsun
background.  In perusing 510 websites, I ran across Michael's "Install a
VG30 into a 510" write-up and found it was one most the most sensible, down
to earth, logical approaches.
Yes, I've read (and been bored silly by) my share of "if ya put a
handgrenade in each intake barrel, your 60 foot times drop way down" and
sure, I like freeway-roaring like anyone, but at the price of having my
silly butt stuck on the side of the road, No Thanks.
So, now I'll get off my soapbox (finely constructed of 4x8 sheets of plywood
and sheetrock, carted home with all the door closed and the seatbacks and
tray tables in their correct position) .... sorry long day, all intelligence
sucked out of me.  Fergus O, 69 2000