1600 SU Needles....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 SU Needles....
From: "Chris Gray" <grayc@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:29:28 -0500
I'm looking to find out for sure if I may have different needles on my '70
than on earlier roadsters.  Rallye only sells one set of needles for the
1600 SU carbs, and i just called up Nissan and they gave me the same part
number for the needles on a '67 1600 as a '70 1600.  I'm making an EI unit
from an SSS 510 distributor, making sure the solenoid is either working
properly, or removing it, and I want to find out what exactly i need to do
to the carbs to help the car run better.

Thanks,
Chris