sagging rear suspension

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: sagging rear suspension
From: MARamos@smart.com.ph
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:01:07 +0800
Our rear tires (195/60-R14) are rubbing against our inner fender.  Does this
mean that our rear suspension is sagging already?  What should we replace?
There seems to be enough clearance even when there are two people in the car
but the problem starts when we start hitting irregularities on the road.  Is
there a way to keep the ride height without the rubbing?

Manolet
Philippines
SPL311-08814