Archives/stock mods/on CD?

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Archives/stock mods/on CD?
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 10:06:54 -0700
List,
I was wondering if an archive could be built using existing saved data
or posts from members on various topics, along with a list of
replacement parts that members have used. All of this to be perhaps
transferred to a CD and then distributed/sold once per year, or as
requested.
I have found not having the archive to be a real problem, even though I
have saved many of the posts from my own questions.
any thoughts on this?
Linda

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
ay107.vcf]