Re: Looking for the clips that hold the door int. panels on

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for the clips that hold the door int. panels on
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 11:51:25 EST
Appros of the ford clips for the door panels, there are a lot of domestic or
popular foreign parts that work on the Roadsters, the brake switch for
earlies, windshield rubber from Triumphs, brake lines from Chevys, and rotors
from Jags and Volvos, are some parts that come immediately to mind.  Probably
lots of other parts from other Datsuns as well.

Is there (and shouldn't there be if not) a compatibility parts list to
indicate what parts are swappable with other more easily obtained parts from
other cars.

Thoughts and comments?

I would consider maintaining the site if there isn't one now.

Gary C
red one
black one