Re: SOCALROC mail

To: "Terry Smith" <trsmith@fcgnetworks.net>
Subject: Re: SOCALROC mail
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:57:23 -0800
(list, I got this post from our club page. See his post below mine. If
there's roadster people in his area, give him a reply)

Terry,

If you REALLY want to talk roadsters, get ready. I've copied this reply to
the roadster list. A group of nuts, 300+ strong, that love to talk
roadsters. I'm not sure if we have any members from New Hampshire, but if we
do, I hope they will contact you.

Join us on the roadster list! there is someone to answer ANY question you
could imagine! Plus area group rides, clubs, vendor specials, AutoX tips,
general maintenance, potluck, sympathy, foolishness and an ocasional pearl
of wisdom.