RE: Shocks for '66 1600

To: "RWM" <RWM@rwmann.com>
Subject: RE: Shocks for '66 1600
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:58:58 -0500
You know, If you're going to have the front end apart, that's the perfect
time for fitting Koni's if you wanted to go that route.  It's not hard to
grind away a little bit of the lower A arm pan to get the Koni's to fit
without having to disassemble everything.  I did it with my drill and a
rotary stone many years ago - you don't have to grind much to get them to
fit.
Brian '69 2000 w/Koni's
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/