Washers on manifold to block bolt

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Washers on manifold to block bolt
From: Mical Davis <drivemach1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:54:10 -0800 (PST)
Hi group,

I am putting my manifold assembly together after
replacing the manifold gasket and all of the coolant
hoses and am missing a couple of the thick washers
that go on the bolt that connects the manifold to the
head.  I though I would simply be able to call an
autoparts store or run down to the local garage and
find such a washer, but no luck.  I also went to the
nearest junk yard and he indicated that he didn't have
anything like it either.  I'll probably try to find a
import speciality junkyard tomorrow, but wanted to
querry the list for other possiblities.  Anyone on the
list have a couple of washers they would part with?

The problem is that the washers are very thick, thus a
bit hard to find.  And no, I don't want to put a
couple of standard washers together.  Not the kind of
restoration I want.

Thanks for the input!

Mical

69 1600