Re: $14,995 1969 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: $14,995 1969 2000
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:48:33 -0800 (PST)
It's a beauty of a car Ken (I assume it is yours).  Haven't seen it in person,
but the pictures look so purrrrty.  Now, where is that spare 14k I had laying
around...Oh yeah, down payment on our house.  Don't think the new wife would
appreciate living at home with Ma and Pa even IF we had two shiny Datsuns in
the driveway.  Someday a Roadster will be mine, SOMEDAY

Andy "keeping the hope up" Klink

--- PLETCH5@aol.com wrote:
> Sounds like a great deal if anybody is interested =)
>

>     Ken
> DATSTER
> Pleasanton,CA
>
> ///