Re: Steering Wheel Suggestions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Suggestions
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:06:43 EST
I have both 13 and 14" wheels for my 1600 from Grant.  I find the 14 more
comfortable, and need the extra leverage of a larger wheel to park!

Make sure the wheel mount doesn't push the aftermarket wheel out too far into
your chest.  Grant has a stubby adaptor that I use for theat reason.

Gary C
red one
black one

In a message dated Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:54:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, Adam
Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com> writes:

> I've got pics of my 13" Grant Ultratech 1110 steering wheel on my '70
> 1600 at http://www.picturetrail.com/abend.  See Wheels Seats & Stuff;
> the steering wheel pics are towards the end.  The adapter kit is #4581.
>
> Personally, I would get a 14" wheel if I had to do it again.  13" is a
> bit small and coupled with my seat swap blocks the tops of the gauges.
> But I still like it lots better than the stock wheel.
>
> --- Robert.Long@CSDInc.com wrote:
> > Dearest List,
> >
> > A friend of mine here in Albuquerque wants to swap out his stock
> > steering wheel for something a little smaller.  Any suggestions?
> > This is on his 70 1600.
> >
> > Thanks...Robert - 67.5 1600 - Abq (I'm OK with my stock steering
> > wheel)
> >
> > ///
> > ///
> >

> =====