Super Water

To: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Super Water
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:55:35 -0500
Hey, didn't you guys know that an engine that burns water cleanly and
cheaply was invented in 1924 but the auto and oil industry had the inventor
assasinated and all records of his amazing "water engine/perpetual motion"
machine destroyed so they wouldn't lose their monopoly on transportation
technology!  Water can thus be used as a brake fluid AND a high-performance
fuel . . .

Can't talk anymore--I'm hearing a whistling sound in my head, which means
THEY are observing me via satellite to keep me from spreading the truth.
THEY know everything!  Save yourself from the vast evil conspiracy.
Sincerely, Sen. Hillary Clinton

At 10:16 AM 10/29/01 +0600, Brad Holmes wrote:
>Chris
>
>WOW, this is great, since water is such a good
>additive to brake fluid, I'm going 100% straight water in my
>resivors. And just think of the horse power increase I'll get with
>straight H2O. No mixing fluids for me, I want all the horse power
>that only straight H2O can give. Now the question is, do I use
>distilled, bottled or tap?
>If I could just get my hands on some "Heavy Water" I could stop even
>faster and it would probably add at least 100 horse power.
>
>OK, who has been hiding these automotive secrets?
>
>Brad Holmes
>68 - H20 powered 2k, Solex
>

>> This is sooo....  bad that I had to post it.
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597265851
>>
>> Chris Brucciani
>> 68 2000
>> Marietta, GA