Re: Firewall Grommets etc

To: "L Jordan" <ay107@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: Firewall Grommets etc
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:26:35 -0500
Linda,

The Jag XK150 used the same brakes. Moss repair kit # is 181-600. I don't
have an E catalog.

My MGA catalog doesn't list the twin cam brakes but I believe they used the
same but I can't supply a part no.

I only posted this because Datsun's kits are NLA. Same is true for the
grommets and clevis pins.

I have plenty of parts books for all kinda cars especially British ones as
we know that Datsuns were heavily influenced by Brit cars.

I have some Porsche parts books and the prices made the rest of my hair turn
grey!!!! Yeeeooow!!!!!!!!!! Great cars but I'd have to rob a bank to restore
one.

Mike