RE: Need Help again Engine Photos

To: Deena Petrie <dpetrie@megsinet.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Need Help again Engine Photos
From: Tom Duffy <tomuo@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:13:14 -0700
I can take pictures under the hood of my '68 1600 which
still has the full complement of smog equipment, but it
wouldn't be the same as having the engine out. (mine
runs daily).
I'll take a general picture of the air pump area, and then
you can tell me if you need closer pics.

Tom.
'68 1600.

///
///