Need Help again Engine Photos

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Help again Engine Photos
From: "Deena Petrie" <dpetrie@megsinet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:05:25 -0500
Hi List

 I sent this earlier under the wrong subject.  Sorry for the confusion...but
we're stuck again.....

Does anyone have anyone have complete engine pictures for the R16 engine
(smog equipted) front view if available? We need to know how the bracket on
the
air pump goes on top and bottom.  When we got the car all of this stuff was
removed
so we don't know how to put it back together. I hope that someone can help.

Progress so far, the frame is painted and almost reassembled with the rear
end
done.  Front suspension is almost done also.  The engine is almost complete
with the exceptions list above.  We are getting there.

Thanks Again for all the help in the past
Deena Petrie
69 1600 in progress
Westmont, IL

///