Re: AzROC / DZA Event: Christmas Parade !

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AzROC / DZA Event: Christmas Parade !
From: "Chris Doutre" <cdoutre@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:48:26 -0700
Laurie,

We will definitely be there in our red 1600 with the new Michelins. Also, I
just found a set of three new Datsun 1600 logos and a full set of hood
letters in the box of parts that came with the car. Hopefully, they'll all
be on the car soon.

Do we have anything like a "club insignia"? Like a magnetic AzROC sign for
the doors, or a front license plate? Suggestions?

Chris and Agnes Doutre
Scottsdale, Arizona