AzROC / DZA Event: Christmas Parade !

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AzROC / DZA Event: Christmas Parade !
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:56:01 EDT
First, Yes,,,,,, I absolutley HATE dealing w/ anything having to do with
Christmas before Dec 1.... one holiday at a time thankyewverymuch.... however:

The city of Chandler puts on a very nice "Christmas Parade of Lights" which
we are invited to be a part of. The parade is Saturday Dec 1st in downtown
Chandler. Pre-parade organization & judging will be at appx 4:30 pm, with the
actual parade set to start at 6:30pm.

This is a "Parade of Lights" and everyone is expected to decorate their cars
for this event. Santa hats, christmas wrap / tinsel, and of course lotsa
LIGHTS  will be the order of the day. Using a bit of imagination here oughta
make this really fun and festive.

Both AzROC and DZA are invited to this event.  Let's make this an awsome
get-together and show everyone some of that famous Datsun Spirit !
(besides.... who would pass up such a great opportunity to show-off their
cars ?!?!?! )

 I need a final  head-count of everyone planning to attend by Nov. 14th so I
can get the entry form in on time.  AzROC folks should let me know ASAP....
for those of you in DZA, let Christa know if you will be there and she will
get your information to me.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC