RE: AzROC / DZA Event: Christmas Parade !

Subject: RE: AzROC / DZA Event: Christmas Parade !
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:23:35 -0400
Hey,
This gave me an idea for a Roadster run.  There are several Christmas
Lighted Boat Parades in the Bay area.  Best is probably the one along the
intercoastal in St. Pete.  It might make for a good ending point for fun
run.  There is one in Apollo Beach right near me as well.  Some of the boats
have an amazing display of lights.  I've seen two of these parades now and
they're a blast.  They don't happen until December and there are several
separate ones so we would have to keep an eye out for when and where to
meet.
What do you think Central Florida?
Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL