Rust protector

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rust protector
From: "Teesun68" <teesun68@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:54:20 -0600
List,
    It's snowing out there - grrrr...oh sorry....roadster content-- the frame
clean up process is proceeding very well indeed and it should be getting
painted this Friday. And since I want to make sure it last for a long, long
time -- I'd like to protect it with something from the inside. Long time ago I
had read some Brit car mags and they had this waxy stuff you injected from
canister into the nooks and crannies on frames, doors etc. I think it was
called WAXALL. Does this ring any bells with anyone? Do we have something
similar here in this continent that does the same function and people found
works well? As usual any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers...Michael
'68 1600

///
///