Re: FW: Original Tire height

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Original Tire height
From: "Chris Doutre" <cdoutre@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 12:46:00 -0700
Gordon,

This tire discussion has been extremely helpful. One of the things I haven't
seen discussed is what wheel size you are using. Is that a valid question? I
have some 165/SR14's that I need to replace on 6" (outside-width) aluminum
wheels. Is that what everybody else is running? Is it really OK to run a
185/65/14 on a 6" wheel, probably 5.75" inside-width at the bead edge? It
seems wide to me, but I'm really in the dark about this stuff.

Thanks.
Chris Doutre
Scottsdale, AZ
1967 1600