RE: Mahalo for the Kokua about My Pilikia (was:Kokua (help)

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mahalo for the Kokua about My Pilikia (was:Kokua (help)
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:10:34 -0700
I don't really have any clues as to what's going on here, but, since I was one
of the ones that has said positive things about Copper Cote, I might mention
that I only put it on the gasket itself, not on the block and head. I'm not sure
how you would spray a coat of it on the block and not get it in the bores, bolt
holes, etc. unless you spent a whole lot of effort masking things off. I simply
spray both sides of the gasket and install it that way.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA

///
///