Good machine shop in upstate WA or Van BC?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Good machine shop in upstate WA or Van BC?
From: "Ken Pearce" <ken__pearce@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:45:43 -0500
Well, I'm finally getting around to fixing my leaking head gasket.  (or is
it my intake/exhaust gasket?)  At any rate, I'm pushing water through the
tailpipe and that ain't good...  The head has to come off anyway so that I
can measure it and shim the cam towers.  (parts guys, let me know if you
have shims...)

Question:

Where can I take my U-20 head in upstate WA or Vancouver BC to have someone
check it to see if it's straight?  I've also heard of shops capable of
heating up a warped head and straightening it.  Anyone?  Anyone?  Beuhler?

I want to make sure when the head goes back on that I don't have the same
problem in another 6000 miles.  (Carl J. feel free to give me a  $
guestimate on having you do it...)

Cheers!

Ken Pearce, 68-2000
Bellingham, WA