Oyyy..life falling apart need to sell stuff

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Oyyy..life falling apart need to sell stuff
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:39:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Well my worst fear has come trueThe owner of the house that I have
been renting informed me recently that they are putting the house on the
market.  Chances are that it will sell very soon and I will be evicted by the
new owner.  This is bad, very very bad.  Irene and I had planned on living here
as long as possible in order to save up the money for a down payment on a
house.  We literally can not afford to rent another place in the city.  The
rent on a comparable house would be like $2600 a month!!!  Even a 2-bedroom
appt goes for like $1800We are now feverishly looking for a place to buy in
the bay area.  I need to reduce the amount of stuff I own and in the same time
increase the number of zero's in my bank account.  No I am not selling my
roadster but if things get bad I will have to sell my 'new' lathe then if it
gets really bad I will have to sell my roadster.  I will be putting lots of
stuff up for sale on ebay soon but I still have some roadster parts I need to
have!
 gone.  Here's the list so far.
        2 2000 grills
        one complete top frame with latches and old top
        one used solex B cam with lifters
and  a couple of other things that I am forgetting about.
These are the same things that I have posted before but nobody seemed to like
the prices I was asking.So I guess people can make offers now??
                Thanks for letting me rant a bit.
                        Daniel 69 2000
                        SF CA

///